9.01.2006

Beantown at Dusk

My last week in Boston, I started thinking of the things I wanted to do in town before I left. I never really got to walk or go for a jog along the Charles, so one day after work, I jumped in the rental and headed downtown for a run. I ended up parking near Cambridge and did a 30 minute run, crossing two bridges (I think one was part of Mass Ave) to complete a loop.

On the last quarter of the loop, I caught a cool view of the skyline and captured it with my camera phone:


I really liked Boston. But God bless'm. It's too damn cold for me. For a while before I started going back and forth between Atlanta and Boston, I was really thinking I was getting tired of Atlanta, maybe even outgrowing it. But being away really made me appreciate Hotlanna. Atlanta even started feeling like my weekend vacation destination during the early parts of spring and summer, when it was still shitay weather up north.

Ups to my Tewksbury crew. Hope y'all are all well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home